Reward Oilfield Services Ltd. Is committed to a health and safety program that protects our employees, subcontractors, property, equipment, environment, visitors and customers.
Everyone in the organization including management, permanent or part-time employees, and contracted individuals, are responsible and accountable for the safety performance of the company.
Management encourages staff participation in the health and safety program. Our objective is to provide a healthy and injury free workplace for everyone.
To accomplish this objective, our program will include;
- Conducting health & safety inspection to
- Find and eliminate unsafe work conditions and practices
- Control health hazards
- Comply fully with the health & safety standards for every job
- Training workers to ensure that they are competent to preform their tasks in a safe and proper manner
- Providing the necessary personal protective equipment and instruction for use and care
- Investigation every accident promptly and thoroughly, so as not to point blame on any one individual but to determine the root cause to prevent its reoccurrence
- Developing and enforcing health & safety rules.
Management will ensure that the proper equipment, training, and procedures are in place. Employees are responsible for following safe work procedures and to communicate unsafe work conditions, whenever possible.
By working together, we can all share in the benefits of a safe workplace.
The Health and Safety Program for our company is not static – as new technologies, training programs, safe work procedures, and legislative changes occur, the elements within our program will require updates an further development.
It is the policy of Reward Oilfield Services Ltd. to review this program on an annual basis and implement changes as required, which will effectively contribute to an increase in the level of safety with in the organization.
Employees throughout the organization are encouraged to provide feedback and suggestions for change to management. The Safety program is for the benefit of everyone within the organization. Therefore, suggestions are appreciated.
**The safety information in this policy does not take precedence over applicable government regulations, with which all employees should be familiar.
4804-37 Ave. Box 418 Valleyview, AB T0H 3N0
888-524-5220 Toll Free